Saturday, November 15, 2008

I got spooked last night...


Last night Madalyn and I were driving home at 11:00 from Monroe GA, I have only been on this road maybe twice. Well, I thought I was lost. It was very foggy and I could only see about 5 feet in front of me. Madalyn starting crying and I was on the phone with Denise completely freaked out. I thought I had taken a wrong turn and was in the middle of some kind of KKK protest or something. I kept seeing all of these creepy looking things on the side of the road and then they were everywhere! I still could figure out what they were. Yeah....so I get home and googled HOSCHTON GA . I found out they had set a world record of 4,000 scarecrows... and boy oh boy did they scare me LOL! I went back today and took pictures of them.

4 comments:

Denise Benson Photography said...

hahaha dude those really are creepy! That was soo scary!

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Too bad, I thought you had found something for me to shoot..lol

Sammi Kate Photography said...

aww well i'm glad everything turned out ok!

Katie Darby said...

Ahh scary! I live in Hoschton, and it scared me the first time I saw all the scarecrows around town.